Wayne State BMS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IgM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Question about the not-often-posted-about Wayne State BMS Program (NOT the Post-Bacc, the BMS!!)....
Does anyone know anything about the current stats for WSU-BMS regarding placement into med schools of those who have applied? Specifically placement into Wayne State U SOM, or other Michigan or midwestern MD schools? Is this program well thought of? It seems pretty rigorous, but then again what do I know...
Any real knowledge would be so helpful!!
Thanks,
IgM

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey what is your email address? I received some information about this program that I can send you.

Hi, I'm really interested in learning more about this program also. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I'm also very interested in learning more about the program. I was recently accepted, but I can't seem to find much information about the program. Does anybody have any statistics about the number of students who matriculate into medical school after enrolling in this program?

hi,

I'm looking into the prog as well and any info would be greatly appreciated. what are the average stats for those accepted in the program?

I am currently in my second semester of the BMS program at Wayne and was wondering if you had any old exams from your year or previous years. I find that my studying is good but my test taking needs some work, and thought that having some practice questions to apply to the actual material would be very helpful