Wayne State Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jacksonchan85

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any out-of-staters get the WSU secondary yet?

thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
waitingn too...just received an email that they received my verified amcas

I'm in-state and I received it last week. PM me if you'd like me to post the essay questions.

Respond to one question from each of the following groups, using only one typed page per response.

Group I
A. Describe a noteworthy experience you have had with others from diverse backgrounds (persons from backgrounds other than yours) and what you learned from that experience.
B. Discuss the concept of cultural diversity and how you believe it is relevant to the practice of medicine.
C. What personal challenges do you anticipate if you undertake training at an urban medical school?

Group II
A. What individual (excluding family members) has had the most influence on your life and why?
B. Describe your toughest challenge in life thus far and how you handled it.
C. What has been the most significant event or accomplishment in your life and why?

Group III (Only reapplicants must answer this question.)
A. What is your understanding of why you have not been accepted to medical school thus far? What have you done to increase the likelihood that you will be accepted this year?

Darko said:
Group III (Only reapplicants must answer this question.)
A. What is your understanding of why you have not been accepted to medical school thus far? What have you done to increase the likelihood that you will be accepted this year?

So are they referring to a reapplicant in general or just those who are reapplying to Wayne State in particular? I'm reapplying to medical schools, but this is the first time that I've applied to Wayne State.
I guess the 'safe' thing would be to state the above and then answer the question anyways. Anyone have advice? :confused: