Wayne State SOM Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sugah09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I realized there is no thread for WSSOM's class of 2013. I would love to meet others who are starting at Wayne this Aug.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Class of 2013!!!

Is anyone in need of a roommate? I am currently looking. ( I am neat, and like to have fun ...when not studying ).

:)

Where are you folks thinking of living?

Also, is Wayne going to be sending us a package with more details about orientation, classes, etc over the summer?

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are you folks thinking of living?

Also, is Wayne going to be sending us a package with more details about orientation, classes, etc over the summer?

I think so...my financial aid hasn't even been proccessed yet:(

Have you folks activated your Wayne e-mail?

I got the letter that contained my pipeline Access ID and password but not sure how to go about activating my Wayne e-mail.

Hello everyone I haven't received my financial aid package either...I wonder when we will receive it...I somehow got my email activated....I think the pipeline id and password is the same id and password for the email..it worked for me.

Have you folks activated your Wayne e-mail?

I got the letter that contained my pipeline Access ID and password but not sure how to go about activating my Wayne e-mail.

I'm not sure the exact order, but just call Tech Services and they will guide you through it.

Hello everyone I haven't received my financial aid package either...I wonder when we will receive it...I somehow got my email activated....I think the pipeline id and password is the same id and password for the email..it worked for me.

Just recieved my fin. aid 3 days ago...they get it done within 2-3 weeks but dont post it for a while.

Got the e-mail working, the password was my WSU ID. I kept using the password they gave me but all is good now!

Hello Class of 2013!!!

Is anyone in need of a roommate? I am currently looking. ( I am neat, and like to have fun ...when not studying ).

:)
I have a 2bedroom/2 bathroom loft and am looking for a roommate (prefer female). The building is about a 5-10 minute to DMC/Wayne state med campus and has an on-site fitness center, attached parking garage, and retail (starbucks and kinkos (i think)) on the first floor. I'm very neat and organized...and love to have fun (obviously when i'm not studying). If you're interested shoot me an email and I can give you more details! Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all!!