Weird DI Papers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Praziquantel86

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have had the pleasure of writing DI papers so far, how many would you say you've written that are actually useful? I'm currently working on one about Streptoquin, which is an anti-diarrheal on the market in Egypt. I haven't been able to find an English-language reference after the mid-1960's, and the majority are from the '40s.

Anybody else have bizarrely frustrating DI papers?

Members don't see this ad.

we had one that was an exercise in finding primary literature. My topic was Propranolol and Erectile Dysfunction. I straight up had to make copies of NEJM articles from 1967 in the library.

I have had others that were useful (Liothyronine: Does it decrease length of ICU stay after cardiac surgery) and were great discussion points during residency interviews.

For those of you that have had the pleasure of writing DI papers so far, how many would you say you've written that are actually useful? I'm currently working on one about Streptoquin, which is an anti-diarrheal on the market in Egypt. I haven't been able to find an English-language reference after the mid-1960's, and the majority are from the '40s.

Anybody else have bizarrely frustrating DI papers?

where the hell did that question come from?

mine have been uncommon but yet interesting and useful questions.

Goddamn, nothing that bad. Is there a pharmaceutical history elective I didn't hear about?