WES Marksheets. Any one from RGUHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lavanya81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know WES says that they dont accept college transcipts. But has anyone tried sending the college transcipts or the notarized university marksheets anyway? Its a pain getting them from RGUHS. Is anyone here from RGUHS and if you can explain how got this task done. I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hi there
i am also confused .how can we do that .i already made payment .wat to do?
please suggest........

thanx

fateh said:
hi there
i am also confused .how can we do that .i already made payment .wat to do?
please suggest........

thanx
i got my evaluation done be wes ...........they accepted the photocopies of my marksheet ............i think ..........as it was 2 years back.............i cant remember exactly ..........

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ,
Why don't u get the evaluation done by ECE.They accept photocopies of all the originals and u can get the evaluation report in 3-4 weeks.
I am from rguhs and i got mine done this january only.make sure u have syallabus copy because they had asked for it.If u don't have it u can ask somebody back home to go get it from rguhs [I think the price is 25-50 rupees]
ok then, hope this helps.
take care
keep smiling
bye

Hi,

I had got my marks evaluated this April by ECE .I had sent attested copies of my marks sheet and internship completion certificate.They didnt ask for RGUHS syllabus copy.

swavas said:
hi ,
Why don't u get the evaluation done by ECE.They accept photocopies of all the originals and u can get the evaluation report in 3-4 weeks.
I am from rguhs and i got mine done this january only.make sure u have syallabus copy because they had asked for it.If u don't have it u can ask somebody back home to go get it from rguhs [I think the price is 25-50 rupees]
ok then, hope this helps.
take care
keep smiling
bye

lavanya81 said:
I know WES says that they dont accept college transcipts. But has anyone tried sending the college transcipts or the notarized university marksheets anyway? Its a pain getting them from RGUHS. Is anyone here from RGUHS and if you can explain how got this task done. I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks!
lavanya,
i got my repert done by both ECE and WES. ECE don't ask u transcript but WES ask you to send it directly from university. Its difficult to get it done but if u have some friend or relative in bangalore then its not that tough. u need to fill up a form and give the fee. they will send it to the address u ask them to. I feel WES is better as my GPA improved from 3.0 (ECE) to 3.75 when i got it done by WES. It may vary from person to person.

Both ECE and WES accepted just photocopies of my University marksheets. [ The green thingy ]. I didn't even bother getting a transcript from RGUHS. Just the 5 marksheets, internship completion certificate and registration [to be on a safer side]. They didn't ask me for a syllabus copy and I didn't bother sending them one. RGUHS was never involved directly in sending any papers.

p.s ECE gave me 2.4 [or 2.5] while WES gave me 3.7

thanx guys
i think i gonna send photocopies to wes . let see what happens.
i did have my ece ,its 3.2 .just wanted to increase lil bit.

thanks again

Thank you for the responses! This is Great!!

I think I will send the photocopies and give it a shot. Yes. I got my ECE done and got a 3.0. It does seem to be very less and throw me out of the competition, especially when univs like BU and UCSF only accept ECE.

Lavanya

did wes evaluation accepts the photocopy..of the marksheet
:confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :scared: anyone please:)

guys the rules for W.E.S Evaluation has changed.They really need the documents from your university.Do not play with the rules you will be the person at loss.Stick to the rule and just send the required documents from your universities.By the way not much schools accept W.E.S evaluation now.So there is no point of you guys getting W.E.S evaluation.Only Michigan,ONE CALIFORNIAN SCHOOL i do not remmember it accept W.E.S.The rules of W.E.S have changed about 1 year back or so.Check the website of W.E.S and apply.I am stressing the point that they do not accept photocopies of your credentials.

Thank you for the responses! This is Great!!

I think I will send the photocopies and give it a shot. Yes. I got my ECE done and got a 3.0. It does seem to be very less and throw me out of the competition, especially when univs like BU and UCSF only accept ECE.

Lavanya
I wouldn't call that as a wise step.With W.E.S you won't be able to apply to B.U.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I got my transcript evatuated through WES. Fill the WES application which you have to get signed by the university and send it to your parents and tell them to go to the RGUHS and notraize. Once you show them the copy the people in RGUHS will know what to do its just takes one day and they will charge you 500 Rs/per copy to be notraized. And also they will seal it in an envelop with RGUHS name on it. Then tell you parents to send it to you and you can send it to WES. Note: Also send photo copies of all the transcripts requested by the WES to be notarized.

Hi,
I got my transcript evatuated through WES. Fill the WES application which you have to get signed by the university and send it to your parents and tell them to go to the RGUHS and notraize. Once you show them the copy the people in RGUHS will know what to do its just takes one day and they will charge you 500 Rs/per copy to be notraized. And also they will seal it in an envelop with RGUHS name on it. Then tell you parents to send it to you and you can send it to WES. Note: Also send photo copies of all the transcripts requested by the WES to be notarized.
Thanks drkum1, I think this is the better way to do it.. this wil help me..

hey anyone from sdm,dharwad?perio sdm?sdm dentist?

i finished my internship nd gonna give part 1 in may 2010....

hey....anyone from SDM,dharwad?perio sdm?sdm dentist?

i finished my internship from sdm nd gonna give part 1 in may.....

hey....anyone from SDM,dharwad?perio sdm?sdm dentist?

i finished my internship from sdm nd gonna give part 1 in may.....

i m from SDM too. passed out in 2005.. did perio from there.. grt college.. whr u from??

hello , i did my wes evalution and they gave me 2.39 while my forgein gpa is 2.4 did anyone pass to such situation ...plz advice me on what i should do with wes by that :mad:

hello , i did my wes evalution and they gave me 2.39 while my forgein gpa is 2.4 did anyone pass to such situation ...plz advice me on what i should do with wes by that :mad:

hey shater sad ya..was your ece gpa 2.4?..i m wondering if you sent the attested photocopy or the transcripts from the university!

also did you send your postsecondary mark sheets (copy/ transcript) to WES apart from your dental mark sheets?

hey shater sad ya..was your ece gpa 2.4?..i m wondering if you sent the attested photocopy or the transcripts from the university!
hello drddsbds, i just send to wes my forgein university official transcrpit in enclosed envolope of my uni....what u mean by attested photocopy ? thx for ur help in advance

hello drddsbds, i just send to wes my forgein university official transcrpit in enclosed envolope of my uni....what u mean by attested photocopy ? thx for ur help in advance

hey shater what i meant was did u send your marksheets attested by the university(registrar) in a sealed env or did u just got them notarized here in US like some bank or other notary?

hey shater what i meant was did u send your marksheets attested by the university(registrar) in a sealed env or did u just got them notarized here in US like some bank or other notary?
hello drddsbds, i did send my university dental transcrpit with envlope of my university and didnt send anything more than that ...hope this make it clear. thx in advance for ur help

thx shater..u dont worry if u have a decent part1 score and work out with a little experience in US then it will be a little better. the truth is we cannot do anything about the gpa so just work on the experience part and if uve not given part1 yet try to get a good score. you will do fine!

thx shater..u dont worry if u have a decent part1 score and work out with a little experience in US then it will be a little better. the truth is we cannot do anything about the gpa so just work on the experience part and if uve not given part1 yet try to get a good score. you will do fine!
thx drddsbds for ur support and words

Hi,

do we have to send our internship completion certificate along with marksheets and degree certificate when applying for WES evaluation.I have applied and sent my attested copies of dental marksheets and degree certificate yesterday,but didnot include internship completion certificate,will that affect my report in any way?i am not able to contact them through phone.If anyone could give me information regarding this will be really helpful.Its urgent...

Also is it necessary to include other marksheets of high school and post secondary school for evaluation?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi,

do we have to send our internship completion certificate along with marksheets and degree certificate when applying for WES evaluation.I have applied and sent my attested copies of dental marksheets and degree certificate yesterday,but didnot include internship completion certificate,will that affect my report in any way?i am not able to contact them through phone.If anyone could give me information regarding this will be really helpful.Its urgent...

Also is it necessary to include other marksheets of high school and post secondary school for evaluation?

Thanks in advance

@drdds - if u have intern. cert., send it. no it will not. best thing is to contact them thru email and leave a voice mail. no need to include other marksheets. thay will call u if anything missing..

@drdds - if u have intern. cert., send it. no it will not. best thing is to contact them thru email and leave a voice mail. no need to include other marksheets. thay will call u if anything missing..

Thanks a lot for your reply perio SDM....but the problem is i didnt get my internship certificate attested by registrar....but all other marksheets are attested...in wes website of required documents they have asked just for the degree certificate and marksheets...they havenot mentioned about the internship certificate...so last time when i went to india i got my mark sheets and degree certificate attested from registrar but not internship certificate.Moreover internship certificate is given by the college ,not university,so how can we get it attested by registrar?i dont know how to to get it now because i dont have any relatives there in karnataka...i dont know what to do now...i have it attested by our principal,is that enough?please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks a lot for your reply perio SDM....but the problem is i didnt get my internship certificate attested by registrar....but all other marksheets are attested...in wes website of required documents they have asked just for the degree certificate and marksheets...they havenot mentioned about the internship certificate...so last time when i went to india i got my mark sheets and degree certificate attested from registrar but not internship certificate.Moreover internship certificate is given by the college ,not university,so how can we get it attested by registrar?i dont know how to to get it now because i dont have any relatives there in karnataka...i dont know what to do now...i have it attested by our principal,is that enough?please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks a lot in advance
@drdds
to my knowledge they dont need attested intern cert. send them what u have and they would call you back if they need anything. dont get scared.. u ll be fine.. i passed thru the same thing..
advise.. go to rguhs.nic.in or rguhs website, go to registrar evaluation, print relevant form, make chq or draft payable at bangalore india, send doc with draft to rguhs evalauation and they will send to wes directly..
hope this helps..

@drdds
to my knowledge they dont need attested intern cert. send them what u have and they would call you back if they need anything. dont get scared.. u ll be fine.. i passed thru the same thing..
advise.. go to rguhs.nic.in or rguhs website, go to registrar evaluation, print relevant form, make chq or draft payable at bangalore india, send doc with draft to rguhs evalauation and they will send to wes directly..
hope this helps..

Thanks a lot for replying and for your kind words perio SDM

I have done as you told, i sent them the marksheets attested by the registrar and the intern certificate attested by our principal....wes has sent me a mail stating thet they recieved all the required documents and the evaluation is in progress...Thanks a lot for your advice once again...it helped me..:)

@drdds
hope this helps..

hi im in need of wes report but I went to rguhs website I could not find the "registrar evaluation" you mentioned. can you please take a look and let me know.

Thanks a lot for replying and for your kind words perio SDM

I have done as you told, i sent them the marksheets attested by the registrar and the intern certificate attested by our principal....wes has sent me a mail stating thet they recieved all the required documents and the evaluation is in progress...Thanks a lot for your advice once again...it helped me..:)

hi im in need of wes report but I went to rguhs website I could not find the "registrar evaluation" you mentioned. can you please take a look and let me know.

Dear student,
If you require official transcripts from RGUHS or any universities in India.
You can contact me. Mahesh s +918951179640 / +918553899409.
RGUHS will only send directly to your required university in abroad.
contact me for quickly process.
[email protected]

Thanks!

Dear all,
If you require official transcripts / attestations from RGUHS or any universities in India.
You can contact me. Mahesh s +918951179640 / +918553899409.
contact me for quickly process.
Mail me the query to: [email protected]
visit www.allindiatranscripts.com