Western Waitlist 09'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xxone2trixx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know has anyone been pulled off the waitlist for western and how many people are still waiting just like me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also still waiting to hear from them too. I think I have no choice but to reapply for the Fall 2009-2010 class. I wish I heard something before Wednesday (PharmCas opening date)!

Good luck at Midwestern! Congrats on getting into that school. I will be taking the August PCAT so I can apply to the school. I would be happy getting into a 3-year program or any pharmacy school program. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know has anyone been pulled off the waitlist for western and how many people are still waiting just like me?

just curious, I see that you have been accepted to Midwestern and orientation started this week with next week the first week of class. Will you go to Western if you got pulled off the waitlist at the end of next week?

just curious, I see that you have been accepted to Midwestern and orientation started this week with next week the first week of class. Will you go to Western if you got pulled off the waitlist at the end of next week?

MOst likely

just checking in, alternate here as well...

alternate---

question for OP. why western instead of midwestern? i would have thought a 3 yrs > 4 years haha

Just curious, if you guys heard anything from Western about the waitlist movement?