WesternU first year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hailey6565

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
From past WesternU students what did you use during your first year for studying as in supplemental books?

B&B, and FA?

Or Just use FA?
what else would you recommend beside Anki to study?!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Hailey,

I'd love to help you out! You'll definitely want a hard copy of FA to annotate throughout first and second year. I used B&B, Sketchy, and Pathoma primarily but B&B is best for first year. I am currently a third year and you can reach out to me at any time but I don't really check on here too often so email [email protected]! I am not sure if the school was able to purchase USMLE-Rx for your class but if they did it is an awesome resource that I would love to show you how to utilize. Best!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Hailey,

I'd love to help you out! You'll definitely want a hard copy of FA to annotate throughout first and second year. I used B&B, Sketchy, and Pathoma primarily but B&B is best for first year. I am currently a third year and you can reach out to me at any time but I don't really check on here too often so email [email protected]! I am not sure if the school was able to purchase USMLE-Rx for your class but if they did it is an awesome resource that I would love to show you how to utilize. Best!
Thank you!