What are my chances in my current state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted936320

GPA ~ 3.3
Graduating in a week
OAT 290AA/270TS

On alternative list: PUCO (#32 I believe), and CCO
On standby: PCO
On hold: ICO (for spring grades)

The OAT really killed me this cycle. I have four schools that I am waiting to hear back from. ICO really loved me and I went from almost being rejected to going on hold (thanks to my interviewer). PCO i’m on standby. Pacific I probably won’t get into since I’m so high up on the list. CCO I have no idea

What are my chances I get into Optometry school this cycle? PCO/ICO are my top.

My GPA / grades are good this semester / were last semester too. It just sucks how much they take into account the OAT. I have over 800 hours experience, 4 LORs (3 ODs), etc

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s pretty late in the cycle so I would imagine most people are committed by now. Will you retake the OAT?

When did u apply? Those stats should get you in somewhere as long as you ace the interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
GPA ~ 3.3
Graduating in a week
OAT 290AA/270TS

On alternative list: PUCO (#32 I believe), and CCO
On standby: PCO
On hold: ICO (for spring grades)

The OAT really killed me this cycle. I have four schools that I am waiting to hear back from. ICO really loved me and I went from almost being rejected to going on hold (thanks to my interviewer). PCO i’m on standby. Pacific I probably won’t get into since I’m so high up on the list. CCO I have no idea

What are my chances I get into Optometry school this cycle? PCO/ICO are my top.

My GPA / grades are good this semester / were last semester too. It just sucks how much they take into account the OAT. I have over 800 hours experience, 4 LORs (3 ODs), etc

I think ICO has around 5-10 seats left just by looking at the fb group

Reactions: 1 user
Just got into CCO! Anyone have any idea about their curriculum and scores?

Reactions: 1 users