What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ctorch8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering what you all think my chances would be with these stats

-3.3 sciece gpa. (If grade replacement was still a thing it would be about 3.5)
-3.3 cumlutive gpa.
-Mcat 504 - 125 122 129 128
-Aroind 70 hours volunteering at hospital
-Around 70 hours as a scribe for a clinic that offers free healthcare to those without insurance
-Physiology teaching assistant
-upward trend in gpa for the last year and a half.

I have a few other things in terms of volunteering and fundraising for causes also I just dont know if they would matter that much.

Also I’m hoping that cars score doesnt come back to haunt me. I practiced so much to no avail. My scores ranged from 121-127 on various practice tests and constantly fluctuated
:(

Members don't see this ad.

-3.3 cumlutive gpa.
-Around 70 hours as a scribe for a clinic that offers free healthcare to those without insurance

I have a few other things in terms of volunteering and fundraising for causes also I just dont know if they would matter that much.

Also I’m hoping that cars score doesnt come back to haunt me. I practiced so much to no avail. My scores ranged from 121-127 on various practice tests and constantly fluctuated
Your GPA is low for MD schools. No research? Better apply DO where your GPA and MCAT are competetive for established schools

Reactions: 1 users

-3.3 cumlutive gpa.

Apply broadly to DO schools.
I can't recommend Touro-NY, Nova, Wm Carey, LUCOM, for different reasons. MSUCOM? Read up on Larry Nasser and you decide.

Reactions: 1 user