What are my chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eber4284

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my MCAT scores today and am wondering whether I should schedule to take it again. I got a 26O scoring only a 7 on the Physical Sciences section which I think I could have done better on. I have a 3.73 gpa with a 3.68 science gpa. I would like to apply to school as soon as the cycle opens. I'm planning on applying to AZPod, Scholl, CSPM and DMU. I would appreciate any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my MCAT scores today and am wondering whether I should schedule to take it again. I got a 26O scoring only a 7 on the Physical Sciences section which I think I could have done better on. I have a 3.73 gpa with a 3.68 science gpa. I would like to apply to school as soon as the cycle opens. I'm planning on applying to AZPod, Scholl, CSPM and DMU. I would appreciate any advice.

You shouldn't have a problem :thumbup:. Have you done any shadowing? EC's?

Your fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
You shouldn't have a problem :thumbup:. Have you done any shadowing? EC's?

I have a lot of EC's including:
President of the Pre-Health Professionals Club
Relay for Life Committee Member
Habitat for Humanity
Biology Honor Society
etc.

I have been into two different podiatry offices but due to overlap in schedules I have only shadowed for about a week in each. I am going to try to work out something with a podiatrist at the beginning of the school year however to make up for that time.

I am just really nervous about the application process and want to make a good applicant so that someday I can be a podiatrist.

Thanks:D I would appreciate any other feedback that you can give me!

I have a lot of EC's including:
President of the Pre-Health Professionals Club
Relay for Life Committee Member
Habitat for Humanity
Biology Honor Society
etc.

I have been into two different podiatry offices but due to overlap in schedules I have only shadowed for about a week in each. I am going to try to work out something with a podiatrist at the beginning of the school year however to make up for that time.

I am just really nervous about the application process and want to make a good applicant so that someday I can be a podiatrist.

Thanks:D I would appreciate any other feedback that you can give me!

You will get into all the schools, trust me. DMU and AZPOD are the only tougher schools to gain acceptance but you shall be fine.

hey maserati quick question since i see you post a lot and im new to this. I have 19 mcat 3.77 GPA and excellent everything else.(i e lor's and volunteer hours and research with a pub etc.)

Thanks!!! :)

hey maserati quick question since i see you post a lot and im new to this. I have 19 mcat 3.77 GPA and excellent everything else.(i e lor's and volunteer hours and research with a pub etc.)

Thanks!!! :)

I do post a lot, but it's mostly rubbish. I did respond to you in another thread. :D

weeeeeee broke up yup thats right oh well

Last edited: