What classes should I take together in one term?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nevil93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am signing up for the fall semester at University of South Alabama right now. Should I even THINK about taking Genetics, Cell Biology, AND Ecology and Evolution together? I would also be taking Calculus this term and I just feel like all of this biology would be a bit too much..
What do you guys think? Please help me!!
-Nevil

Members don't see this ad.

the best person to answer that question is yourself. Do you think you can handle it? Do you have a high GPA and can study almost everyday? Also, how good are the professors?
Genetics, Cell Biology and Calculus are not easy classes!

Reactions: 1 user
LOL my GPA is 3.0 right now because physics and both organic chemistries ruined it. Got a C in all three classes.
Otherwise, I usually do well in biology. But should I take three biology classes at once?

Members don't see this ad :)
the best person to answer that question is yourself. Do you think you can handle it? Do you have a high GPA and can study almost everyday? Also, how good are the professors?
Genetics, Cell Biology and Calculus are not easy classes!
The professors don't seem too bad.. All are rated 4.0 or above on rate my professor.

If you can put in the time to adequately study for all of the classes and do well, then why not? You're going to be put in situations similar to this once you start your Pharm.D. program.

Reactions: 1 users
If you can put in the time to adequately study for all of the classes and do well, then why not? You're going to be put in situations similar to this once you start your Pharm.D. program.

IF .... ;)

Reactions: 1 user