What disease is this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Please help me.

I met online, a man, 27yo who has many, at least 20, fake profiles on Facebook. With them, he tries to make women fall in love with him and dump them after they got committed to him. He did this to me and to other women, I bet, not know for sure though but his actions show it is not his first time doing this. Also, he is, for some years, daily active on phone sex sites where he is writing love messages to women, phone sex operators, doing the exact same thing. Made them fall in love with very good love words and dump them after, causing very much emotional pain. He is very smart and cultivated. He is got no feelings, he is cold as a rock but he plays a warm nice man who falls in love with a woman. If I blocked one of his profiles, he comes with another one, same day. If I accused him for causing me emotional pains, he does not reply in any way. I am sure he did this to other women as well. What is the problem with this guy? I went no contact but I want and need to know with who I was in an online relationship for 2 months. He pretends his former girlfriend left him without any explanation for another man but they were also involved in a long distance relationship and she had 41yr and a daughter of 18yr. He is 27. On one of his profiles from a phone sex site he says he is a virgin with a 6inch cock. We broke up one month ago but he does not end with stalking me. He knows he is causing me pain but he still does it. I was in love with him, liked he is very smart. He does not want me back, I tried to get back to him and he rejected me in a brutal way saying he's got a very fragile heart and is not ready to come back to me. But he is sneaking daily on my social media pages. I do not know what he wants from me. We split because he did not want to end any relationship with his ex to prove to me he is free and he loves me like he said daily. I broke up but he pushed me to do this after he saw me in love.
Please tell me what is that? What disease is this?

Thanks for your precious help, please reply,

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.