What do I do with my belongings while taking the mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joseph

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Probably a dumb question, but I wondered what do I do with my stuff during the mcat? :confused:

I am going to bring my lunch with me, and some other stuff that the Kaplan course recommends to bring along. Everything will fit in my backpack. But what do I do with it? I think I read that nothing can be brought into the testing room. Do they provide a place to safely store your stuff? I realize that this will vary at different test locations.

I am asking because I was going to have someone drop me off for the test. If there isn't a place to keep my stuff I will have to drive myself so I will at least have my car to keep everything in.

Thanks for any help! :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Bags are kept in the front of the room. You can bring anything as long as it's not with you while you're taking the test.

Joseph said:
Thanks for the help! :cool:
then how many pencils should I bring? Maybe it is just me but for Physics and Bio it seems like I use at least 4 pencils. This is kinda embrassing but can I bring a bunch of pencils into the rrom?