What do you look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yaah said:
He is cute. He can't possibly misbehave as much as you say, right? He's too sweet looking.
Want a dog?

I am not getting new furniture until I have a yard and a way to block him out of the dog suceptible places. He ate my couch cushions and one pillow. Then I got 2 new pillows and he ate holes in the corners of each. I am just going to sew off the corners though. Right now I have a chip clip on the corners until I can get to my mom's and use her sewing machine. :laugh:

He also jumped up on my coffee table and scratched it. He ate the wires going from my stereo to the speakers when he was a puppy. He has ruined several pairs of underwear and socks. He eats dog beds. He eats all dog toys. And I mean he eats them and I find them in his poop. He likes to destroy anything paper, but that has been lessining lately. He has eaten several ink pens. He knocked over a lamp and broke 2 of the 3 shades. he learned how to pull CDS off the shelf and chew them and the cases to pieces. I lost 4 that way. He eats TP. Once he grabbed the end of a roll and ran through the house. It unwound the whole way. Then when I caught him, he pooped on the rug. This was back when he was a puppy. Oh yeah, once he went under the bathroom sink and dragged everything out into the living room and played with it. I know he ate some ibuprofen that time. There was a shower curtain like 10 rolls of TP, various pills, ointments, a first aid kit, razors, bars of soap, cotton alls, feminine hygeine products, and all kinds of stuff on the floor when i got home. He knows how to open doors with his mouth. So, now we have a crate. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a dog

banana, i don't really care if you pass the picture to people via email or stuff. but leave it to me to post a picture here on this forum, ok? :)

this should do it, good thing my last rotation is adolecent psych

AndyMilonakis said:
banana, i don't really care if you pass the picture to people via email or stuff. but leave it to me to post a picture here on this forum, ok? :)
I'm not posting it, of course. If it's fine to send to beary, I will. :)

But, tomorrow, because I am pooped!

bananaface said:
I'm not posting it, of course. If it's fine to send to beary, I will. :)

But, tomorrow, because I am pooped!
well if beary promises to shower you with hugs and the world's best chocolate, then it's up to you. :)

in any case, let's say a lot of us meet at future meetings such as USCAP. then this picture thread is kinda moot don't y'all think?

quant said:
It is a really nice pic yaah....sans the eye thingy.... :)
yeah, when i interviewed at michigan, they gave me a composite picture thingy with the pics of all the residents. i saw yaah's picture and i thought he was like straining on the toilet when they got a camera shot on him.

hnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg!

just kidding :laugh:

beary said:
*hugs and chocolate for banana*
I originally read that as *hugs and chocolate banana*. :)

I like chocolate bananas!

2Featured_recipe_0904.jpg

No stupid jokes please, I've heard them all.

*BUMP*

I was uploading stuff to my school's forum. So....

bananaface & dgroulx at the 2005 American Pharmacist's Association (APhA) Convention, Orlando:
annadana.JPG

bananaface, top view:

Annatop.JPG

bananaface & spunk'd at PCCA Compounding Boot Camp, Seattle:

yenandanna.JPG

At Agua Verde with classmates, Seattle:

IMG_0532.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought this thread was for the few days after Match Day. oh well, guess i assumed wrong. i suppose, more pictures the better.

deschutes said:
I am trying to upload a file as attachment, but it is not working. Probably the same reason the avatars are not working?

I hope we can change avatars again soon. When I get home after a day of clinical medicine, my happy Tigger is extremely annoying to me.

Since it is a weekend now, Tigger and I are on good terms. :)

beary said:
I hope we can change avatars again soon. When I get home after a day of clinical medicine, my happy Tigger is extremely annoying to me.

Since it is a weekend now, Tigger and I are on good terms. :)
yeah you need to put up a picture of that angry crazy lady again. :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
yeah you need to put up a picture of that angry crazy lady again. :laugh:

I know!! Though I actually found one that I think is even better. You will all have to wait in suspense until the new server possibly supposedly maybe comes on this week.

deschutes said:
I am trying to upload a file as attachment, but it is not working. Probably the same reason the avatars are not working?
you could always use photobucket and upload it that way.

i'm still able to upload pictures that way.

deschutes said:
I was about to say you have a glaringly obvious fear of commitment. :laugh:

I don't think it's commitment - I think it's a vast understanding of the vagueries of life. There are often no straight answers - the truth is often complicated. When someone asks me a yes or no question, my answer is usually, "It depends."

yaah said:
I don't think it's commitment - I think it's a vast understanding of the vagueries of life. There are often no straight answers - the truth is often complicated. When someone asks me a yes or no question, my answer is usually, "It depends."
Takes one to know one, my friend ;) You have pointed out my vacillations before.

I was being facetious with the commitment bit.

I figured as much, since you are always the one who responds to poll questions with "other" or "indeterminate." :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
you could always use photobucket and upload it that way.
I know, because it's external to SDN. Thing is, my computer doesn't run at bigahertzes and I have my hands full keeping up with you guys as it is :D so I am not about to take on Photobucket now!

deschutes said:
I know, because it's external to SDN. Thing is, my computer doesn't run at bigahertzes and I have my hands full keeping up with you guys as it is :D so I am not about to take on Photobucket now!
Ha! Tell me about it. Today is like posting frenzy today...people are posting furious style!

I leave for 10 minutes to do some tissue culture and I come back to see if any new posts have cropped up...and I see all these bolded threads.

I'm too distractable today. My cells think I'm a bad father.

AndyMilonakis said:
I'm too distractable today. My cells think I'm a bad father.

Just make sure you get them back in time or otherwise you will lose custody all together.

yaah said:
Just make sure you get them back in time or otherwise you will lose custody all together.
yeah daddy's running back and forth. daddy's getting in some good cardio in the lab today :laugh:

then there is this stupid gel that wants to take its sweet ass time to run.

AndyMilonakis said:
daddy's getting in some good cardio in the lab today :laugh:

Come on dont gripe.....you DO need the exercise..........all that beer belly and what not!

quant said:
Come on dont gripe.....you DO need the exercise..........all that beer belly and what not!
I actually jog every morning now before I head to lab, thank you very much!

AndyMilonakis said:
I actually jog every morning now before I head to lab, thank you very much!

Jog?????????

Thought you told me you used to run..............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotcha!

beary said:
Wow - I'm very impressed! I need to start doing something.

You really dont believe him do you Beary???????
:laugh:

Today is not National Andy-Bashing Day.

Thank you for your attention.

Carry on.

AndyMilonakis said:
Today is not National Andy-Bashing Day.

Thank you for your attention.

Carry on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

beary said:
Fess up Andy.
I'm actually serious. Ultimate frisbee season started a few weeks ago and I felt so out of shape during the first game I played. And I started cramping near the end of the game. When I play ultimate, I like to play well and I get really pissed when I don't accomplish much on the field. Since then I've been jogging regularly just to try to improve my conditioning.

So there! If you don't believe me, have a spoon.

No, today is May Day, the international communist holiday! Although, isn't every day a holiday for communists? :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
So there! If you don't believe me, have a spoon.

Ok!!! I believe you!! No spoon!!

I was going to go lift today, and yesterday, but didn't either day.

yaah said:
No, today is May Day, the international communist holiday! Although, isn't every day a holiday for communists? :laugh:

Today is the "guilt free, celebrate your sliming off on other days" communist holiday