What do you think of my study plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JP2740

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I decided on a study plan (with a few people's help). Let me know what you think.

1)Take TPRH class beginning January 17 (was gonna do SN2ed's plan, but I have a little more time, 5 months, and this class is 4 months, ending 1 month before my test date). So, I can just keep up with the class' schedule, and if I don't like it, I'll ditch it. Class comes with hyperlearning verbal workbook and science workbook for good practice.

2)Buy EK101 for verbal.

3)Buy all TBR books (except verbal) for different perspective on the content (I can see which one I like more between this and TPR), and more practice passages.

4)Throughout the 4 month class, take all 9 TPRH full length exams.

5)Last month, take all the AAMC FL + finish any problems I have left over from my books + maybe buy TBR FL (I think this would be overkill at this point). This is where I'll try to use SN2ed's plan... I like how he sets up the last month.

6)Take exam May27.

My goal is to get 35+.

What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ok, I decided on a study plan (with a few people's help). Let me know what you think.

1)Take TPRH class beginning January 17 (was gonna do SN2ed's plan, but I have a little more time, 5 months, and this class is 4 months, ending 1 month before my test date). So, I can just keep up with the class' schedule, and if I don't like it, I'll ditch it. Class comes with hyperlearning verbal workbook and science workbook for good practice.

2)Buy EK101 for verbal.

3)Buy all TBR books (except verbal) for different perspective on the content (I can see which one I like more between this and TPR), and more practice passages.

4)Throughout the 4 month class, take all 19 TPRH full length exams.

5)Last month, take all the AAMC FL + finish any problems I have left over from my books + maybe buy TBR FL (I think this would be overkill at this point). This is where I'll try to use SN2ed's plan... I like how he sets up the last month.

6)Take exam May27.

What do you guys think?

Doesn't TPRH's 19 tests include the AAMC FL? I could've sworn it included FL...

Whoops. Meant to say 9. Either way, if I want extra practice, I can just purchase TBR FL.