What does the MCAT look like on the screen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thissummer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was skimming through a prep book, and read that on the new MCAT, there is only one question shown on the screen at a time. I am assuming the passage (along with highlights?) will carry over to the following screen with the next question, until the passage is over.

On the old exam, ALL the questions related to a passage would show up alongside the passage.

Can someone confirm that this is what the new MCAT looks like?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you are correct. I suggest that you go to e-mcat.com. It's the AAMCs official practice test site, an invaluable resource for all students preparing for the MCAT. Purchase the question packs or sample exam and you will see the look and feel of the actual exam.

Passage on the left, question on the right. You get one question at a time, but you can freely move backwards and forwards through the exam. Everything functions like the official practice test on the real test, except you cannot cross-out (via right-click) an answer choice by clicking the images themselves.