What does this do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreadthebadger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1453953941812s.jpg
People are saying it will snap a tendon in your hand or create a blood clot which would it do?

Members don't see this ad.

1453953941812s.jpg
People are saying it will snap a tendon in your hand or create a blood clot which would it do?
It's a test for De Quervain's Tenosynovitis, widely known as Finklestein's test. If you do it and you experience pain along the lateral portion of your arm along the anatomical snuffbox, the test is positive and you must be treated accordingly.

/srs answer to a wtf question

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a test for De Quervain's Tenosynovitis, widely known as Finklestein's test. If you do it and you experience pain along the lateral portion of your arm along the anatomical snuffbox, the test is positive and you must be treated accordingly.

/srs answer to a wtf question

1. Eichhoff, technically.

2. I'm so disappointed that someone took this bull**** seriously enough to answer it.

1. Eichhoff, technically.

2. I'm so disappointed that someone took this bull**** seriously enough to answer it.
1. You're correct, but it's close enough that boards generally neglect Eichhoff

2. I didn't take it seriously at all, I was actually curious what the (very likely troll) op would do if I responded seriously, because I graduated top of my class at counter-troll school, I have conducted numerous numerous secret raids on Streampaw, and I have over 300 confirmed bans.

No my friend wanted to know I guess he had done it and his wrist was hurting. So I thought I would ask.

1. You're correct, but it's close enough that boards generally neglect Eichhoff

2. I didn't take it seriously at all, I was actually curious what the (very likely troll) op would do if I responded seriously, because I graduated top of my class at counter-troll school, I have conducted numerous numerous secret raids on Streampaw, and I have over 300 confirmed bans.

Googled Streampaw. Hah. Where along the process are you, anyhow? Resident, attending, old learned man beyond labels...

Sadly this is actually the kind of questions that I get asked when I'm working...

I'm not the only one, then. Gooood.

I'm getting more and more a$$holes trying to get me to say something generally positive about medical marijuana, so they can say to their friends something along the lines off: "Yo, I saw this doc in the ER and he said it was okayLOLz."