What does TS and AA stand for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TorontoToothFai

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People keep posting their DAT scores and I dont know what TS and AA sections are???

Im writing in 2 weeks...is there something I am missing??

PLZ HELP!
 
People keep posting their DAT scores and I dont know what TS and AA sections are???

Im writing in 2 weeks...is there something I am missing??

PLZ HELP!


TS = total science : takes into account all three sciences: biology, organic chemistry, and general chemistry scores
AA = academic average : factors the 3 sciences + reading comprehension + quantitative reasoning
😉