What due date are you giving your evaluators?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xsod6

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, under the due date for each individual evaluator, what are you all putting? Thanks:)

Members don't see this ad.

I put the 29th since some of my writers requested a little bit more time. I think I read somewhere you can submit before your LOR and transcripts are received, can someone else verify?

I put the 29th since some of my writers requested a little bit more time. I think I read somewhere you can submit before your LOR and transcripts are received, can someone else verify?
I submitted my application prior to receiving LOR. I think I remember reading in the FAQ page for OptomCAS that it is encouraged not to wait for LOR to be received to submit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! Yes, to agree with apzambia32 you should submit it beforehand since holding off might delay the process. Good luck guys!

Hey guys I had a question. I submitted my LOR request the first week of July and set the date to July 31st for two and August 12th for the other two. Now its July 17th and NONE of my LORs are in yet. Am I being paranoid or maybe none of my LORs received the e-mail? Should I just wait it out? Because what happens if the due date I set passes and my LOR isnt in?

Hey guys I had a question. I submitted my LOR request the first week of July and set the date to July 31st for two and August 12th for the other two. Now its July 17th and NONE of my LORs are in yet. Am I being paranoid or maybe none of my LORs received the e-mail? Should I just wait it out? Because what happens if the due date I set passes and my LOR isnt in?

Have you tried contacting your teachers yet? If not, I would say do it soon because they might have forgotten since it's the summer, and they are probably busier than usual. Also, I don't think that it shuts down after the due date, I think it's just for them to gauge when to complete it by. But yeah contact your teachers ASAP and see what's going on.