What is "being" Psycho Analytical?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jesus Christ Our Savior

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interested as a person with answers of this question may "help" to reveal as the person who asks this question. "Being" said what I am saying, psycho analyzing in meanings deepest form mentally and physically in having great knowledge of knowing what is/not to be known to know/unknown about, defining as the greatness of wisdom. Wisdom created immunity and immortality(as human the knowing of what is "really bad and good" as the human in perspective believing it real or not )as opposite to reality( the knowing of realness) mental aspect

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not answering any of Christ's questions until he brings me the puppy I prayed for....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Jesus,
You were a lot clearer in your sermon on the mount and provided some very sage advice and tips on healthy cognitive perspectives. I especially liked the part about focus on your own problems as opposed to other people's. You know the beam and mote in the eye part. I use that one all the time. This sounds too much like John's ramblings in Revelations. Not very helpful.

Good to meet you Jesus! Are you the intellectual stoner-hippie type I really believe you are, or are you the right wing guy that doesn't like gays and Muslims like Sarah Palin plays you out to be?

Reactions: 1 user
JC seems so thought disordered, maybe he meant to come back with a new post, but ended up appearing on Toast.