What is my chance for Early decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oversea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I e-submitted my pharmcas on 30/08. My transcript arrived to Pharmcas office before ED deadline but they said it will not be posted on my account until at least this Wednesday. Am I still have a chance for school to look at my application for an early decision interview?
I don't have much experiences related to pharmacy. I only have a pharmacist as a mentor and shadowed her 4 hours total. My gpa is 4.0. Pcat score is 81 but low Verbal and reading score because english is my second language. I have several volunteer hours at a hospice and a hospital.
What is my chance to be accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends if all your transcripts, LOR, grade calculations and application materials are in before the deadline.

Based on your scores, I think you have a good chance of getting in early decision at many schools. Which ones are you applying to? Most schools will look past writing and verbal scores given your situation

Members don't see this ad :)
My writing score is 3.5/6. Here is my sub-scores:
Reading:17
Verbal:15
Bio:89
Chem:98
QA:97.
I am applying to U of Houston. My application has not verified .:arghh:. Im nervous.

Check with U & H see if they have a minimum for PCAT sections

My writing score is 3.5/6. Here is my sub-scores:
Reading:17
Verbal:15
Bio:89
Chem:98
QA:97.
I am applying to U of Houston. My application has not verified .:arghh:. Im nervous.
Your stats are very similar to mine. Keep us posted!
Good Luck!