What is my chance to get off waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahsara

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone got waitlisted at MWU-AZ and didn’t hear back, before? I heard that there is a lot of movement at MWU-AZ waitlist but I am still waiting and not sure if there is any chance to get off waitlist at this time.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone got waitlisted at MWU-AZ and didn’t hear back, before? I heard that there is a lot of movement at MWU-AZ waitlist but I am still waiting and not sure if there is any chance to get off waitlist at this time.
there's always a chance, however small
someone would have to have a family/medical situation that would cause them to give up the spot, or someone would have to get into a cheaper school and drop their spot

do you have a back up plan?
are you reapplying?

there's always a chance, however small
someone would have to have a family/medical situation that would cause them to give up the spot, or someone would have to get into a cheaper school and drop their spot

do you have a back up plan?
are you reapplying?
Yes, I got two other acceptances but I am AZ resident and this is my top one. I heard a lot of people will get off waitlist at MWU-AZ after March but I didn’t hear back at all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I got two other acceptances but I am AZ resident and this is my top one. I heard a lot of people will get off waitlist at MWU-AZ after March but I didn’t hear back at all!
oh, congrats
where did you get accepted and which one are you going to attend?

Thank you. NYU and USC. I will attend USC if I don’t get off waitlist at MWU!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone waitlisted at MWU-AZ before and never heard back/ get off waitlist?