Physical Therapy What is proper way to handle multiple DPT offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Member Question
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
I am fortunate to have received multiple DPT offers. However, I am being asked to verbally accept before hearing back from other schools I applied to even though the deposit is due in line with most schools posted in PTCAS. Not sure best way to handle as I do not want to mislead anyone. Thanks!

— Experts please respond to this post —

Members don't see this ad.

I am fortunate to have received multiple DPT offers. However, I am being asked to verbally accept before hearing back from other schools I applied to even though the deposit is due in line with most schools posted in PTCAS. Not sure best way to handle as I do not want to mislead anyone. Thanks!

— Experts please respond to this post —

They are wanting a deposit soon or something?

They want a verbal in a couple of weeks, but I hope to hear from some other schools within the next 2-4 weeks. Is a verbal acceptance (not have to pay until Jan) misleading in the event I get other offers to evaluate and could possibly change my mind?

This is YOUR career. If they are MAKING you give a verbal, then do what you have to do but I would certainly go to another school if you get something better.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I really like the school, but have a couple more I really like to - just want to have time to evaluate all offers (if the others also give me offers too).

Completely understand. Schools that require you to commit IMO are looking out for themselves. This is YOUR career and you need to look out for yourself. I assure you the school will be fine if you end up going elsewhere, haha.

Completely understand. Schools that require you to commit IMO are looking out for themselves. This is YOUR career and you need to look out for yourself. I assure you the school will be fine if you end up going elsewhere, haha.
100%. you are just a name rn, you will totally be replaced instantly if you go elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.