What is Secondary Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whitee_84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

I thought AADSAS send application and school will send me a mail about interview, but what is secondary application?
Please let me know what you know about?
Thank you for your time

Members don't see this ad.

whitee_84 said:
hi all,

I thought AADSAS send application and school will send me a mail about interview, but what is secondary application?
Please let me know what you know about?
Thank you for your time

All AADSAS does is send out your application to the schools (that is what you pay AADSAS to do). Once the application reaches the schools, you have to pay the schools a second fee to look at the application. Some schools have a secondary application which is just some forms asking for your biographical information or questions just to get to know you better. You also have to submit to the school things such as photos, extra transcripts, or more fees.

tinman831 said:
All AADSAS does is send out your application to the schools (that is what you pay AADSAS to do). Once the application reaches the schools, you have to pay the schools a second fee to look at the application. Some schools have a secondary application which is just some forms asking for your biographical information or questions just to get to know you better. You also have to submit to the school things such as photos, extra transcripts, or more fees.

So they will not look at my application until I pay money?
Do they send secondary application if they are interest in me? or it is proedure in order them to look at my application?

You pay AADSAS to send the application to the school. Then you pay another fee directly to the school so they look at your application. They ask for secondary fees and send secondary applications to everyone, not just those they are interested in.