What is the BEST mcat workbook you've used?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted803410

Hello all, newbie here, first post! Hope the new year is going well for you.

I'm prepping for an April 22nd MCAT. I am currently in a Kaplan MCAT prep course, so I have the books, flashcards, practice exams and section tests from Kaplan and AAMC, and I also use Khan Academy. However, I really want to practice more discrete questions, especially for Chem/Phys, but I want the practice problems to be MCAT style obviously. I looked online and it seems as though there are many workbooks available, but some of them have terrible reviews, so IDK what to do.

In your experience, what is the best MCAT workbook you used or are using for your prep? I prefer the workbook to be up-to-date with the new MCAT and most representative of what would be seen on the exam, but it's okay if it's a little harder than that. I don't prefer if it's easier.

*doesn't have to be a workbook necessarily, it could be a website that has lots of discrete questions or something like that, just any good resources for practice!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all, newbie here, first post! Hope the new year is going well for you.

I'm prepping for an April 22nd MCAT. I am currently in a Kaplan MCAT prep course, so I have the books, flashcards, practice exams and section tests from Kaplan and AAMC, and I also use Khan Academy. However, I really want to practice more discrete questions, especially for Chem/Phys, but I want the practice problems to be MCAT style obviously. I looked online and it seems as though there are many workbooks available, but some of them have terrible reviews, so IDK what to do.

In your experience, what is the best MCAT workbook you used or are using for your prep? I prefer the workbook to be up-to-date with the new MCAT and most representative of what would be seen on the exam, but it's okay if it's a little harder than that. I don't prefer if it's easier.

*doesn't have to be a workbook necessarily, it could be a website that has lots of discrete questions or something like that, just any good resources for practice!

Thanks!
What books did you end up using? how have they been working for you? I am trying to find a good set of books with a solid review of the science but more importantly, lots of practice passages and questions. Did you find anything like that?