What is the link for vet practice interview questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chawk17

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What set of questions has the class of 2016 applicants been using to prepare for interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I've looked through a couple of different school's interview questions and they all seem fairly similar. One thing that I have been told, but isn't showing up much on the link is that schools ask current event questions or questions about the city in which the school is located. Has anyone had this experience? Should I be researching not just the school, but also local history, and general stuff about the city/region? What kind of current events should I worry about? Is watrching the news good enough or am I expected to express my views on the economy, war, etc?

Members don't see this ad :)
Generally, vet school interviewers will focus on current events pertaining animals in particular. So, issues like slaughter, restrictions on industry, breed legislation, declawing/docking, rights vs. welfare... and even then, sometimes you get none of that.

I would look into issues regarding the state you're interviewing in and have some opinions on the big, main issues. Don't worry too much about talking about the election...

Been meaning to ask this. Maybe I'm overlooking it but, are there a set of St. Georges questions?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm preparing for my first interview and was wondering what people take with them to the interview. I have been on job interviews where I take a copy of my resume and things like that, but this is my first school interview. I have sent official transcripts to the school and they have my letter of intent, so should I take copies of both with me? What about a resume, I don't really have on tailored toward vet school, should I make one and take it?

Don't bother making anything just for the interview. If you want a copy of your PS or something to take notes on, that's fine. But so is not having anything.