What should I do next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poisonrain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have completed all of the secondaries I received so far but some schools on my list (Wayne, Oakland etc.) didn't even send me a notification of receiving my primary. I contacted Oakland and they said that they haven't received my verified AMCAS and so I contacted AMCAS who said to contact the school. I know Oakland screens by MCAT but I am above that cutoff so that is not the problem. I don't really know how to go about this problem of transmitting data?

I know Wayne screens so I don't expect a secondary right away but I assumed that they would at least acknowledge receiving the primary? Is it normal for some schools to not give any such notice? Haven't heard from SUNY Upstate either. I just don't want these technical issues to cause significant delays.

Any suggestions? Or if these schools gave anyone else any trouble?

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like you may have no option but to wait.

Reactions: 1 user
Call AMCAS. When they say contact the school say "The school said to contact you." If they insist say "If you don't know how to help me, please connect me to someone who can." If Oakland lost your application, they aren't going to find it, and it needs to be resent anyhow.

Reactions: 1 user