What should I do?

Started by ryan474
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ryan474

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a high school senior now and I plan to become a physician assistant, but I am unsure on what I must do. I know i have to get my major, fulfill the prereq and then apply to a physican assistant program, but other than that I am getting confused and lost😕 Can someone please clarify what I must do, thanks.
 
Hi,

First I would check out the AAPA website (it is full of useful information). They have a list of programs. The next thing is you need to decide where you want to go to PA school. Check out the prerequesites and enroll in a community college to finish those. Some programs will require a bachelors, some you can do them in the same PA school. The schools vary.