What to make of my MCAT Score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jayteeteejay

so I recently took the mcat and got a 513 (90th percentile) 127/125/130/131. I know there are many charts that compare to the old mcat score but they all have different scores. Some say a 513 is a 32, 33, or even a 34. So my question is, how can I know which schools align with my 513 mcat especially if msar still only has old mcat scores up? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you're smart enough to get a 513, you're smart enough to figure this **** out on your own.

Reactions: 3 users
If you're smart enough to get a 513, you're smart enough to figure this **** out on your own.
Thanks for that constructive answer. In all seriousness, I did call specific schools but they didn't offer up the updated mcat scaled scores and the percentiles don't match up exactly

Thanks for that constructive answer. In all seriousness, I did call specific schools but they didn't offer up the updated mcat scaled scores and the percentiles don't match up exactly

What she means is the only score percentile rank that matters is the AAMC. They publish this for a reason. You can compare both tables and the specific subsection percentiles. There aren't "multiple conversions". There is AAMC, and that's the only relevant info.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile