Whatever happened to that guy that got busted for sketchy compounding?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CetiAlphaFive

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't remember their username, but they owned a pharmacy in Florida that was doing sketchy stuff and got busted by CMS or Tricare.

He used to still log on every now and then. Last we read he was running a luxury rental car company

Members don't see this ad.

Was it BF5? I think they had a Denver Broncos helmet as their avatar.

Members don't see this ad :)
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I had to laugh when I first read this- you know how many sketchy ass pharmacists lived in florida? Sad to saw I know I guy who met his limit for ordering oxy IR - so he would take oxycontin and crush it to make IR and dispense,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I had to laugh when I first read this- you know how many sketchy ass pharmacists lived in florida? Sad to saw I know I guy who met his limit for ordering oxy IR - so he would take oxycontin and crush it to make IR and dispense,
Doesnt that mess with balance on hand & inventory? it would be dispensed as IR but ordered in as OxyEr on the 222s

Doesnt that mess with balance on hand & inventory? it would be dispensed as IR but ordered in as OxyEr on the 222s
I think with all his shady crap that was the least of his concerns

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
There was a dude here who ran a ****ty indy, got busted with illegal guns, made bail, and then just vanished off the face of the planet.

The REAL oopsie is that his pharmacy was sponsoring the visas for the other pharmacists who worked there. Dunno what happened to *them*