What's something in vet med that took forever to click for you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh good it isn't just my school where the anesthesia techs are bitches. Well, minus a couple techs who are awesome to you, if you have a dick.

Yaaaaaaaaaas. This was very much the case IMO. Dudes had it easier all around.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh good it isn't just my school where the anesthesia techs are bitches. Well, minus a couple techs who are awesome to you, if you have a dick.
Holy **** really? Our anesthesia techs are like 95% awesome and nice. There's only one I can think of that I didn't really enjoy working with. The rotation is tons of fun.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy **** really? Our anesthesia techs are like 95% awesome and nice. There's only one I can think of that I didn't really enjoy working with. The rotation is tons of fun.

Oh really.... I mean, anesthesia wasn't as horrible as some of the stories you hear make it seem. But there is a distinct difference in how the male vet students are treated compared to the female vet students. And certain clinicians in anesthesia... are just nightmares.

Whew! I got a dick. Looking forward to my anesthesia rotation already.