What's the biggest risk for Distant Metastases of breast cancer after mastectomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radonc22

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
A. Margins
B. Lymph node
C. Tumor size

Members don't see this ad.

I think I remember the answer to that being margins. I only remember because I would've chosen either of the other two by logic and margins seemed an odd answer..

Anyway, I can't cite any data so somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Those are 3 year-old cobwebs..

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I remember the answer to that being margins. I only remember because I would've chosen either of the other two by logic and margins seemed an odd answer..

Anyway, I can't cite any data so somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Those are 3 year-old cobwebs..

ND and I may have been reading from the same sources because I feel the same way about breast cancer and have been tripped up on these kinds of questions.

ND and I may have been reading from the same sources because I feel the same way about breast cancer and have been tripped up on these kinds of questions.

I think it's Lymph nodes too, actually the reason I posed this question is because of a common circulating question set that has it in error.

has to be data to support it.. anyone?