when do you hear back from NYU interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elinz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I emailed NYU about some publications I had-for my update, and I interviewed like less than a week ago, they emailed me back saying thanks for the update and they'll be reviewing their waitlist soon......

so am I on the waitlist???I'm so confused! I was hoping to get in since they had said they were still interviewing for actual spots not waitlist...
did anybody hear back from them recently with acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey....I received my acceptance letter in mail yesterday after getting an email on monday. I was surprised since I interviewed last friday. I would call the admission office and ask them where you stand. G'Luck........I hope you get in!
elinz said:
I emailed NYU about some publications I had-for my update, and I interviewed like less than a week ago, they emailed me back saying thanks for the update and they'll be reviewing their waitlist soon......

so am I on the waitlist???I'm so confused! I was hoping to get in since they had said they were still interviewing for actual spots not waitlist...
did anybody hear back from them recently with acceptances?