When SDN has all the answers...What's there to ask?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altitude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Going to be meeting with a physician and upper year med school student. I am expected to ask questions to the med student about med school and the application process. Ive been having some difficulty thinking of good questions to ask since SDN has basically dried me out of all my med schools questions. Anyone have some good, intelligent questions to ask to ask final year med students?

Members don't see this ad.

Going to be meeting with a physician and upper year med school student. I am expected to ask questions to the med student about med school and the application process. Ive been having some difficulty thinking of good questions to ask since SDN has basically dried me out of all my med schools questions. Anyone have some good, intelligent questions to ask to ask final year med students?

You could also play dumb and ask them questions you think you know the answers too already. Who knows, maybe you'll get some better information. Worst case scenario you have a pleasant conversation from their perspective.

(sent from my phone - please forgive typos and brevity)