when should i start uworld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChocolateChip>Oreos

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
any insight for people who scored above a 230-240? Started doing practice questions everyday- just got access to Uworld- dont know if I should start of wait till Jan

Members don't see this ad.

I would say right now as fine. The biggest thing is to make sure you get through all of UWorld and know everything forwards and backwards. Also highly recommend anking in making your own cards for incorrects and doing the deck to help retain the volume of information you have to know for step 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would say right now as fine. The biggest thing is to make sure you get through all of UWorld and know everything forwards and backwards. Also highly recommend anking in making your own cards for incorrects and doing the deck to help retain the volume of information you have to know for step 1.
sorry misunderstanding/ right now what is fine?

Starting both u world and amboss. Just make sure you learn UWorld very well.

Level 1 & Step 1 are pass/fail now. Not saying you shouldn’t study or start questions early because I actually think it’s a good idea, but you won’t get a score, just fyi.

Reactions: 1 user
started with like 5-10 questions a day. moved up to like 20 by winter break. 40 by spring break.

didn't do any first year

Reactions: 1 users
started with like 5-10 questions a day. moved up to like 20 by winter break. 40 by spring break.

didn't do any first year
Level 1 & Step 1 are pass/fail now. Not saying you shouldn’t study or start questions early because I actually think it’s a good idea, but you won’t get a score, just fyi.
im just hoping to be comfortably passing by early dedicated and not have to stress anything too much.
did you throughly review questions you got wrong or just make a quick card for it?

im just hoping to be comfortably passing by early dedicated and not have to stress anything too much.
did you throughly review questions you got wrong or just make a quick card for it?
I reviewed, I personally don’t like anki so I haven’t used it much, mainly just with sketchy.