When Should I Submit?

Started by RU1992
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RU1992

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope everything is going well. I just wanted to take advice on when I should submit my application. I'm taking my DAT July 3rd for the first time and am having my letters of rec/transcript processed and sent out to AADSAS this week. Do you guys recommend applying to schools and then taking my DAT and having my score sent (this would cost a LOT of money because I would apply to all sorts of schools not knowing a score)? Or would you recommend after my exam July 3rd to apply that same day and have a more narrow and realistic list of schools? My main question, does it really matter if I submit now versus July 3rd, since my letters and transcript have still not been sent out?Thank you again!

GPA: 3.7 cum 3.6 science
Resume: Shadowed a General Dentist, Did UMDNJ Summer Program, Research, Work in a Hospital, Leadership on Campus, Volunteer
 
id apply July 3Rd...it's not late at all...still kinda early. good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk