Where can I take Anatomy and Physio around Irvine,CA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panadacoke

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to take 12 units Anatomy and Physio at a 4-year college. Is there any school offers this around Irvine? Thanks.

btw, Pacific University in Oregon will start the pharmacy program in Fall 2006=)

Members don't see this ad.

jeez, 12 units? that sounds like more than just 1 anatomy and 1 physiology class or 1 combined anatomy/physio........ I took my anatomy at Fullerton College (www.fullcoll.edu) which is about 3 or 4 blocks southwest of CSUF. Take Blaschke if you can for Anatomy.

How many semester hours is 12 credits? I'm taking A&P 1 now with a lab and it's 4 credits. Not an easy class, but where I'm taking it, it's the first class for nursing people and it's used to weed out the wanna be nurses that don't really want to be nurses.

Members don't see this ad :)
TrojanAnteater said:
jeez, 12 units? that sounds like more than just 1 anatomy and 1 physiology class or 1 combined anatomy/physio........ I took my anatomy at Fullerton College (www.fullcoll.edu) which is about 3 or 4 blocks southwest of CSUF. Take Blaschke if you can for Anatomy.

Isn't Fullerton College a 2-year Junior College?

Take it at Golden West College with Mr. Lindsay. He's a great teacher ...and u'll learn a lot from him...

OoShimmeroO said:
Isn't Fullerton College a 2-year Junior College?

yep, it is. I took 3 classes in my prereq's at JC's. 1 at Full Coll and 2 at Mt Sac.... those were pretty fun experiences