Where could I finish prerequisites cheaper? Any good ideas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

destinychild.n

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm planning/thinking about DPT hybrid at USC and missing physics I & II,
Biology I & II, chemistry I & II. Is there any cheaper accredited online courses? It seems like I have to pay myself. Is it possible to get financial help for this matter?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I'm planning/thinking about DPT hybrid at USC and missing physics I & II,
Biology I & II, chemistry I & II. Is there any cheaper accredited online courses? It seems like I have to pay myself. Is it possible to get financial help for this matter?
Thank you
check community colleges. they are probably online now anyway due to COVID.

Reactions: 1 user
I did exactly what ya1 suggests. As my school (and I believe this is the same for ALL accredited schools) required lab components, online may not be an option. Still, fulfilling the pre-reqs my degrees did not include at a community college was relatively inexpensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question. Most commuinty collges dont have bacholers degree avaible, but to go to Medical school you need you bacherolrs degree. So how does that work?

------------------------------
Best helmets for MMA, Kickboxing , Muay Thai and other Combat Soprts. Get Reviews and Buyer Guide about top rated headgear for Kickboxing while you training.

Right. My response was more for those on the path of the "untraditional" student. Meaning, we graduated with a bachelor's in some unrelated field and decided to go back to school to pursue physical therapy.