Where do I find mock medical school interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samurai5511

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview coming up on November 3rd and then the 5th. I am looking for a place for mock medical school interviews. I think my school offers some but I think they may be limited because of COVID.

Members don't see this ad.

Ive never heard of outside resources doing such a thing. If you've googled it, and can't find anything, then I would say thats your answer.

The best thing that i ever did was find and print off medical school interview questions - like 100 of them (they are everywhere out there), and then have my dad (manager of a company who interviews people) / my friends (who had already gone on interviews) / people who have interviewed before or interview people in general ask me those questions.

Then they would give feedback.

Interviewing for medical school isn't much different between schools or very different from selective interview processes for companies.

Reactions: 1 user
Ive never heard of outside resources doing such a thing. If you've googled it, and can't find anything, then I would say thats your answer.

The best thing that i ever did was find and print off medical school interview questions - like 100 of them (they are everywhere out there), and then have my dad (manager of a company who interviews people) / my friends (who had already gone on interviews) / people who have interviewed before or interview people in general ask me those questions.

Then they would give feedback.

Interviewing for medical school isn't much different between schools or very different from selective interview processes for companies.
How long does it usually take to prepare? I have mine on November 3rd and I honestly have barely started prepping because it crept up on me. If I start tomorrow, do you think I will have enough time? I am essentially just taking 4 hours of classes so, I should be able to dedicate myself full time to prep.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long does it usually take to prepare? I have mine on November 3rd and I honestly have barely started prepping because it crept up on me. If I start tomorrow, do you think I will have enough time? I am essentially just taking 4 hours of classes so, I should be able to dedicate myself full time to prep.
I only did that one interview thing with my friends who had already applied. They were the ones that actually gathered the questions. It took me thirty minutes, and that was it.

Personally, there's nothing really to prepare for. Show up with a purpose and a passion with the confidence that you deserve to be at the interview while being yourself and you're already better than 95% of other interviewees. Be truthful to your morals and values. Other than that, the only real preparation you need is to just think about how you would answer hypothetical questions. I did this with a 30 minute mock with my friends, but you could simply do it by yourself in the shower / mirror / etc.

I only did that one interview thing with my friends who had already applied. They were the ones that actually gathered the questions. It took me thirty minutes, and that was it.

Personally, there's nothing really to prepare for. Show up with a purpose and a passion with the confidence that you deserve to be at the interview while being yourself and you're already better than 95% of other interviewees. Be truthful to your morals and values. Other than that, the only real preparation you need is to just think about how you would answer hypothetical questions. I did this with a 30 minute mock with my friends, but you could simply do it by yourself in the shower / mirror / etc.
Sounds great! Thanks for the help.

Dude congrats on the multiple ii's. I remember you making a post about not receiving any interviews. Looks like your time has come.

There's a company on Instagram and Facebook called C and C Mock interviews that is offering mock interviews.