Where do I go from here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

20/20Hindsight

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently graduated over the summer with a 3.0 cGPA. I have not taken the MCAT nor the pre reqs required to apply to Med school. My hope is to get all this completed now and finally get the acceptance into a program. After searching and browsing these forums for awhile, I have learned some useful information, but nothing that really feels relevant to my situation especially since many of the threads are a bit outdated. I want to get into a post bacc program with conditional acceptance to Med school, somewhere in a state such as PA, DE, MD. I currently live in Washington state and really need to be closer to my family again. At this point, I kind of feel like I don't know what I should be looking for. I've seen suggestions for pursuing a post bacc program, a DIY post bacc, or an SMP in order to get the desired acceptance. I really just need a clear picture of where I should focus my energy to get the results that I need.
Thx for taking the time to help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have recently graduated over the summer with a 3.0 cGPA. I have not taken the MCAT nor the pre reqs required to apply to Med school. My hope is to get all this completed now and finally get the acceptance into a program. After searching and browsing these forums for awhile, I have learned some useful information, but nothing that really feels relevant to my situation especially since many of the threads are a bit outdated. I want to get into a post bacc program with conditional acceptance to Med school, somewhere in a state such as PA, DE, MD. I currently live in Washington state and really need to be closer to my family again. At this point, I kind of feel like I don't know what I should be looking for. I've seen suggestions for pursuing a post bacc program, a DIY post bacc, or an SMP in order to get the desired acceptance. I really just need a clear picture of where I should focus my energy to get the results that I need.
Thx for taking the time to help.
Read everything about reinvention in the Nontrad forum by the wise @DrMidlife