Where do these clases fall under?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tooth Fixer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i've taken Biopsychology and Biological Anthropology where does this go under. Since biopsychology is not under the psychology category and biological anthro isn't under anthro category either.

So do these classes fall under the sci gpa. A bit confused.

I used this to search to see if its in sci or not still don't know the answer. What do u guys think.
http://aadsas.adea.org/html-bin/INS_courses.htm

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking biopsych right now and I was wondering the exact same thing. I was really hoping that it would count towards my science gpa since that needs some boosting. But the textbook that we use for our biopsych class is called Foundations of Physiological Psychology so I'm guess it goes under 4211, Physiological Psychology. Hope that helps! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean gavin? Does that mean i can pick wherever i feel like putting, just cause i feel like its a science course? Thats really weird its like me saying i think sociology is a science too. Who does aadsas correc this if they dont' feel its right how does this work could you be a bit more detailed in your explanation? thanks

Do psychology courses (specifically gen. and developmental psych) count towards a science GPA?

Do psychology courses (specifically gen. and developmental psych) count towards a science GPA? Yesterday 09:27 PM

According to the app instruction book from 2005 they don't.

Course codes are kaput. AADSAS website says that applicants will enter course information as it appears on their transcript.