• SLU

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ole Miss

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

AGstl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have narrowed my college search down to two schools SLU and Ole Miss. I am in the honors college at both schools and am in SLU's pre-med scholars program. I am looking at Ole Miss being 10k cheaper per year than SLU and I am a student from Missouri. I am very determined to go into medical school and already have shadowing experiences. Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

If you can see yourself at both schools, I'd chose Ole Miss and save some money.

Members don't see this ad :)
I go to Ole Miss, and am in the honors college! Personally, I don't pay tuition at Ole Miss, which is a huge reason why I went. The higher you can raise your ACT by matriculation, the less you'll pay, so I would advise retaking if you think you can raise it. I made a 33, and pay no tuition even though I'm out of state. This is super helpful as a premed because when you pay for med school having prior student loan debt could affect your ability to get loans. In addition, I have totally loved my experience here and have been accepted to medical school as well. DM if you have more specific questions!

is there anybody here who has access to pubmed articls ? pleaaaaaaaaase