Where to start?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mayhugs

loves donuts
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

So I'm pre-dental and I'm super worried that I won't make it into a dental school this cycle. I graduated w/ a BS in 2015.

I really want to look into post-bac programs, but I have little to no information about them. I've been trying to google answers and look through the forums but I'm so lost and confused ): If anyone could help me out or point me in the right directions, I'd really appreciate it!
I really regret not looking around earlier and waiting until now (since my interviews were all pretty late), because it seems a lot of them opened up early and their deadlines have already passed!! ):

Is there any sort of comprehensive list of post-bac programs? Dental-related or not?
ARE there specific dental-related ones? I know UCSF has one I think...
Even though I'm pre-dent, can I/ should I look into the ones that are pre-med? Are post-bacs specifically for pre-meds anyway??
Are there other places withing SDN I can find specific threads for schools or so, besides this one?

I really appreciate any help! Thanks in advance n_n

Members don't see this ad.

what schools did you interview at? were you accepted/rejected by them? theres still time

depending on your GPA, you may not need a post bac and would only need to improve your DAT