Where'd DAT scores go!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Put144

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT in early August, I haven't gotten a reply from anyone telling me they received my DAT scores. is there something wrong and I have to contact ADA

Members don't see this ad.

I took the DAT on August 15th, and I don't remember which 5 schools I sent it out too when I first filled out the application, but I'm sure it was all of Cali. Then I added another 4 out of state. I haven't gotten a reply from anyone telling me they received my DAT scores! Anyone else that took it around my time got a reply? Or is there something wrong and I have to contact ADA and tell them to send it out to those initial 5 again?

:scared:

ADA says it takes 3-4 weeks for the scores to arrive

I know, but I got my own copy of my official report like a week and a half ago. I'm thinking maybe there's something wrong

Members don't see this ad :)
I know, but I got my own copy of my official report like a week and a half ago. I'm thinking maybe there's something wrong, maybe I'm just paranoid. :cool:

yeah you're paranoid...we all are at this point...give it another week before you start callin' them up and harrassin' them :D

It takes a while. Around 10 days after they recieve your request at their office. I had the same problem.