Where's all the data?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BurghStudent

lurker
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I want to learn a little more about how military residency programs work. Is there any source of data, i.e. match statistics that covers all of military GME, not just army, navy or air force? Can we get our hands on old data too, like pre-2000? Specifically, I want to know how many residency positions the military offers and how many of those are filled.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi folks,

I want to learn a little more about how military residency programs work. Is there any source of data, i.e. match statistics that covers all of military GME, not just army, navy or air force? Can we get our hands on old data too, like pre-2000? Specifically, I want to know how many residency positions the military offers and how many of those are filled.

Read SDN more, no, nope, and check the Air Force Physician Education Branch for a list of how many residency spots there are. You'll never get match and fill data from the AF.

Who is "we" and why do you want old data? Sounds like a RFP to offer to take over GME for DoD. Not that that would be a bad idea. You might be able to piece the data together but I have never seen it all
in one place.