Which Internship positions are hardly filled

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duque501

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just going to start the scramble,and my interst is Neurology but I couldnt make it for the Ranking of the universityes, cause the directions for that step of the matching wasnt clear for me, in the Eras webpage they dont mention that you got to rank the universities in a totally diferent webpage. My bad, but when I call the NRMP guys(ladies) they were totally nasty and sarcastic about my situation.
Anyway, now that I dont count with the interviews I had, I have to look for the most remote place in USA for an internship, my question is:

Does anyone has a list of the very remote internship positions(clinical or transitional) in the middle of the nothing which arent filled even after the scarmble? I appreciate any help.

Members don't see this ad.

you might want to take a look at this NRMP report: http://www.nrmp.org/data/resultsanddata2007.pdf

it shows which programs still had spots open after the 2007 match. i'm sure you can find data on previous years as well. of course, there's no guarantee that those programs will have spots available after this year's match, but sometimes there are recognizable trends.

hope this helps!