About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

Which MCAT course should I take?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jbrharris84, Mar 1, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. jbrharris84

jbrharris84

Pre-Medical

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hey everybody, I'm new here and getting ready to take the MCAT. I'm looking for an online course so I wanted to get your feedback about which MCAT course I should take? I know I need some structure to keep me motivated to study, so self-study won't really work for me.

I know about EK but they don't have an online course. TPR ($1800) and Kaplan ($2000) - what's your experience with them if you took their course? I'm also checking out some other courses out there and came across the M Prep eCourse ($800). Has anybody taken it or know anything about it? I know it's about a third of the price of the big guys but I can't tell if the quality of the course is good. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Jon
  2. aSagacious

aSagacious Send in the clowns Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Moving to the MCAT discussions forum.