Which Schools Should I apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BasilDancingCheese

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
MCAT 29 (PS 11, BS 10, VR 8)
GPA - 4.0
Pretty decent extracurricular (I can list if need be)
resident: IL
I need top 20 schools
Can provide more information if need be.

Members don't see this ad.

Wrong forum, and you aren't competitive for top 20 schools.

I mean to say that top 20 for me.. Not top 20 over all. I know I am not competitive for them..

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean to say that top 20 for me.. Not top 20 over all. I know I am not competitive for them..
Don't sell yourself short. You should apply to a couple of reach schools that align with what you want to do in the future. Don't let anyone on here tell you what you aren't competitive for. You never know what exactly these schools are looking for in an applicant especially if you apply early on in the cycle.

Don't sell yourself short. You should apply to a couple of reach schools that align with what you want to do in the future. Don't let anyone on here tell you what you aren't competitive for. You never know what exactly these schools are looking for in an applicant especially if you apply early on in the cycle.
They aren't competitive for a top 20 school with an MCAT of 29 and non-URM even if they submit the first second AMCAS opens. Top 20 programs aren't reaches for them, they are donations, no sugar coating involved.

OP check the MSAR for schools with stats close to yours, friendly to your state/OOS, and missions that fit you and post that list for input on your choices.