which schools should i fill out secondaries first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who applied for the 2002 cycle, which schools offered u interviews/acceptances first?

i wanna know so i can fill out secondaries for schools that are early offering acceptances/rejections as opposted to those who aren't rolling and don't make a decision until march.

Members don't see this ad.

I would fill out the secondaries for all the schools you applied to asap. The earlier the better for all medical schools, not just those that interview early.

I agree, you should do all of them ASAP without exception and no matter what school its for.

Members don't see this ad :)
do them as they come - unlike me hah - but i've been told not to sweat over the secondaries, just don't do anything wierd. i think its ok to go a bit more standard on these, the literary gem was the personal statement.
-jot

A few days won't make a big difference. :) As everyone else here recommended, complete the secondaries as they come in. DON'T let them pile up! Take a break for a day if you're wiped out. You can cute and paste for a lot of the secondaries, but just make sure to "tailor" your essay to the school.