Which university should I attend next year for pre-med?

I'm currently a senior at a high school with a program that allows students to complete their junior and senior year of high school at a community college for free, and because of that I only applied to schools in Texas and one in DC because I'm certain that they'll accept my credits.

The schools I applied to (and have been accepted to) are the University of Texas at Austin, Baylor University, the University of Houston, and Howard University (a HBCU). I was set on going to UT Austin, but then today Howard gave me a full ride and now my parents are pushing me to go there. My parents think that it'll be good to be around people that look like me so that I don't feel awkward and feel like I can't make any friends (African Americans only make up 4% of UT Austin's student body), I'll have a better chance at getting into Howard's medical school (though I don't even know if I want to go there), and they won't have to pay for anything. However, I think that UT Austin would given me a better chance of getting into whatever medical school I want so long as I maintain a high GPA and score well on the MCAT because, to my knowledge, it's overall better school that Howard.

Which school do you think I should attend and why?

Members don't see this ad.

Take the free ride, debt is bad. Scjool reputation does not matter near as mich as gpa

A URM with a free ride somewhere? Go there, get a 3.5 or better, and apply your junior year with no stress. @sb247 is 100% correct.

Members don't see this ad :)
Take the free ride, debt is bad. Scjool reputation does not matter near as mich as gpa

Wherever you will do best is what matters. However, debt free is a plus and if you can do well there, go for it.

+1000000000000000000000. Of course go where you fit, but also know money > prestige

Take the full ride. Less debt is always nice, especially if you decide later on to not go into medicine.